Technologies and plants for waste and wastewater treatment
|Referent: dr. eng. Pietro Garzone - e-mail: email@example.com - tel. 0835.974378|
In Trisaia Research Centre is undertaking research, development and production prototypes in laboratory , pilot and industrial scale, finalized to treatment, material recovery and energy recovery of waste, urban and industrial, and wastewater. The laboratories of the Research Centre support the Government and the industrial system in the adoption of advanced technologies.
- Development, development and demonstration of innovative technologies and processes aimed at the recovery of materials from waste and scraps can be integrated in production cycles.
- Design and development of innovative processes and technologies for energy recovery of waste and scrap.
- Development and demonstration of technologies and processes for the detoxification of residues and their contribution to a safe landfill.
- Realization diimpianti driver for the development of innovative processes and operations in operations in the open field of waste treatment and environmental remediation.
- Optimization of industrial chemical processes and definition of innovative flow-sheet for the recovery of material with high value added hydrometallurgical techniques.